A creative production company, an acknowledged innovator and a catalyst for often extraordinary and inspirational connections between artists, audiences and communities, Serious is well-positioned to bridge commercial and publicly-funded arts and entertainment sectors.
Serious is a regularly funded client of Arts Council England. We have been awarded funding for specific projects from a variety of organisations including trusts, foundations, Government departments, cultural institutes and embassies. And we work with a range of corporate entities, who see us as strong and capable partners when they choose to link commerce with the arts.
This rich mix is mirrored in the spectrum of what Serious does:
- For the public we produce live music events from the impressively large-scale of the EFG London Jazz Festival to working all over the UK to bring artists to regional venues and festivals.
- To schools, community and youth groups we offer access to inspirational musical experiences, workshops and training programmes.
- To musicians and composers we offer professional development and the chance to build audiences and fulfil artistic aspirations.
- For sponsors and corporate partners we deliver excellence and a creative response to business objectives linked to target audiences.
- For organisations which choose Serious as a partner we make connections and collaborations and bring creative content, expertise and flair to achieving their particular goals.
Serious is a member of the National Music Council